Daftar Novel Dengan Cover Terjemahan Bahasa Indonesia




A Wild Last Boss Appeared Even I Have Become a Beautiful Girl, but I Was Just Playing as a Net-game Addiction Ex Strongest Swordsman Longs For Magic In Different World I Became the Strongest With The Failure Frame【Abnormal State Skill】As I Devastated Everything Isekai Yakkyoku Magi Craft Meister Maou Gakuin No Futekigousha My Father is a Hero, my Mother is a Spirit, the Daughter (Me) is a Reincarnator Santairiku Eiyuuki Second Life Ranker Sekai Saikyou No Kouei Meikyuukoku No Shinjin Tansakusha Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Ken dan Mune ni Idaku (Web Novel Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n Desu ga The Principle of a Philosopher by Eternal Fool "Asley" The Reincarnated Young Lady Aims to Be an Adventurer Novel Life With a Tail Bahasa Indonesia Novel I Raised A Black Dragon Bahasa Indonesia Novel Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade Suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu Bahasa Indonesia The Girl Raised by the Death God Holds the Sword of Darkness in Her Arms (Light Novel) Novel When I Reincarnated I Was a Soldier?! ~A Man Called the Red Shinigami Bahasa Indonesia Novel Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Bahasa Indonesia Novel The Seamstress Girl Bahasa Indonesia Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai suru Novel Awakened by My Cheat Skill [Resurrection] , I Ended up Reviving the Ancient Demon Lord Army. ~The Strongest Healer Who Won’t Let Anyone Die~ Bahasa Indonesia Novel The Undead King of the Palace of Darkness Bahasa Indonesia